Welcome back. Today we have collected 20 best Mother’s Day quotes, Happy Mother’s Day Messages 2014, Mother’s Day greetings and wishes for our readers. All the Mother’s Day quotes and saying, we are going to share with you are collected from various sources.
1. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
2. My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever seen. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
3. Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to ‘jump at de sun.’ We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
4. A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
5. Is my mother my friend? I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother, with a capital ‘M’; she’s something sacred to me. I love her dearly…yes, she is also a good friend, someone I can talk openly with if I want to
6. A mother understands what a child does not say.
7. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
8. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
9. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
10. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
11. There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.
12. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
13. M – For the MILLION things she gave me,
O – For shes growing OLD,
T – For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H – For her HEART of purest gold,
E – For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R – For she is always RIGHT and always be.
14. Many thanks for all the things
you say and do, Mom, that
make you the wonderful
mother you are.
With Love and a
Happy Mother’s Day
15. The moment a child is born….The mother is also born… She never existed before. The woman existed but the mother
never. A mother is something absolutely new.
16. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love
17. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest
18. There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
19. You fill so many roles as a mom. Sometimes you are chef, sometimes a maid, sometimes a mentor, sometimes a nurse, sometimes a counselor, and you’ll always be my mom.