Ask any blogger about the most challenging problems which he faces and there will be a unanimous answer relating to the inability of attracting increasing visitors.
Yes, we always strive to get requisite number of visitors since even some of the most popular bloggers at times struggle with this most obvious and seemingly greater problem.
Therefore, bloggers are rightly sticking with so many strategies in the hope of generating as well as strengthening visitors’ base. Bloggers make use of images in a large possible manner in order to give the presentation of the post a whole different look apart from sharing their own experiences in the form of telling stories etc. Continuing with the series of strategies which they are adopting, “interviewing bloggers” happen to be another one as well.
Since, others get the chance to read the insight of other bloggers through the same. Hence, it is a sure cut way of attracting visitors towards your blogs. If you are wondering the real reason for the interview to be successful, here are some of them
Reasons Behind The Rise of Publishing Interviews
- Blogging Interviews usually depict the personal life of an individual as to how he has started his blogging journey. The subsequent problems which he had faced in the process and what steps he took to come out with flying colors.
- Reading an interview is a sure cut way of learning so many things.
- Blogging is such a field which offers a continuous learning phase. There will hardly be any blogger who will term himself to be complete in all respects. Therefore, every blogger has the usual hunger in himself which helps him to be on the continuous toes to learn. Now, how will you accept any blogger to overlook such precious and useful posts where interviews are published? They certainly won’t skip them and this is where such posts have far great chance of going viral.
Now, How to Enhance Your Chance of Persuading Others to Accept Your Proposal of Interviewing Them?
- You have to prepare yourself with the list of questions which you expect to get the answer for. It is important to be precise and short with your questions since in a formal scenario, you want to be that way.
- Now, in the second step, you should directly mail the blogger whom you want to interview, with the list of questions without asking for their consent in the first go. The reason why I am saying is that if you ask for the permission firstly, chances are that your request might not get a favorable response. Hence, the other person can at once decide based on the number of questions which you have posed. It will be easier for him to take a decision whether he wanted to go forward or not. Isn’t it? This is a smart approach which you should approach as it equally saves a lot of time of the other person. Isn’t it great?