Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a post graduate management degree. There are various streams a student can pursue based on his career objectives; some of the popular streams are Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations.
From the point of view of employers, an MBA graduate is quite valuable due to the depth of the course, designed to hone the skills of students and build professionals. An MBA helps not only as a boost in salary, but also gives appropriate industry knowledge and exposure, provided it is done from a credible institute.
Below is a list of Top MBA colleges in Hyderabad:-
ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (IBS)
- ICFAI Business School, established in 1995, has many branches across the country, one of its branches being in Hyderabad. IBS Hyderabad offers MBA/PGDM programs.
- The college accepts the scores of CAT, NMAT, GMAT as well as an entrance exam conducted by IBS itself (IBSAT) for screening candidates for admission into these programs.
- Total fee for the two year course is around Rs. 7.3 Lac.
- The University has a claimed score of 100% placements provided to its students, with an average package of Rs. 6.9 LPA going as high as Rs. 47 LPA for international placements. IBS places students in companies like Bajaj Alliance General Insurance, Aditya Birla Nuvo, Amazon, Cognizant .
Institute of Public Enterprise
- Established in 1964, The Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad is a Private Institute offering Post Graduate Management courses. The courses are AICTE Approved.
- The program was granted equivalence of MBA by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The Admission process consists of a screening based on past performances (minimum 50% in graduation) and various management entrance tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and ATMA, clearing which is followed by an interview round.
- Total fee for the course is around Rs. 8 Lakh.
- The college has a record of placing its students with an average salary package of Rs. 5.3 LPA, and the highest being 9.3 LPA in companies like Capital IQ, Axis Bank, Deloitte, Oracle.
- Established in 1918, Osmania University is a UGC Approved Public University. The University is Grade ‘A’ Accredited by NAAC.
- Admission in Osmania University consists of counselling based on the scores obtained by candidates in TSICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test). Candidates are also required to have scored a minimum of 50% in their graduation.
- The fees for an MBA from Osmania University is Rs. 50,000 per year.
- Osmania University places its students with companies like, Bose, , Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management
- Established in 1992, Siva Sivani Institute of Management is a Private Autonomous Institute offering Post Graduate Management programs. The University is Grade ‘B’ accredited by NAAC.
- The admission process consists of merit screening on the basis of graduation results (minimum 50%) and various management aptitude tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT and CMAT. Those qualifying through the merit screening will be evaluated on the basis of a Group discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Total fee for the two years course is around Rs. 7.25 Lakh.
- The Institute places almost all of its students with an average package of Rs. 4 LPA in companies like Accenture, Abbot, Airtel, Future Group, ITC, GE Capital Services, Allahabad Bank.
Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration
- Established in 1991, Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration is a private college offering an AICTE Approved MBA program.
- The College offers MBA programs in streams of Finance, Human Resources and Marketing with a 1:17 faculty student ratio.
- Admissions are granted on the basis of the scores achieved by candidates in ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) conducted by the state Government.
- Total fee for the two year course is around Rs. 1.3 Lakh.
The students are placed in companies like Canon India, CITI Bank, Dell, Karvy Consultants, SIS Infotech.
You Might Also Like: Law Colleges in Mumbai And Its Impact